Aspire Nautilus 2 BVC Atomizer head
Widely regarded as one of the best mouth-to-lung (MTL) coils currently available, expect some great vapes from this 5 Pack of Aspire Nautilus 2 Replacement Coils. These coils come with either 0.7 Ohm or 1.8 Ohm coil wire. Apart from being shipped with the Nautilus 2 Tank, both coils are also supplied with Aspire’s awesome, Zelos starter kit. Along with organic cotton wicks, the BVC (bottom vertical coil) design is now almost regarded as standard for sub-ohm vaping. The flavour enhancing, vertical coil and cotton format has also proved to be incredibly successful in these premium quality, Nautilus 2 mouth-to-lung coils.
So, what’s the big difference between the 0.7 Ohm and 1.8 Ohm versions? The 0.7 Ohm Nautilus 2 coil has slightly wider airflow than it’s high-resistance alternative. With recommended firing power in the 18 to 23 Watt range, 0.7 Ohm Nautilus 2 coils produce a little more vapour. The 1.8 Ohm coil is still deliciously cloudy, but vapes at a more modest 10 to 14 Watts.
- Aspire Nautilus
- Aspire Nautilus Mini
- Aspire Nautilus 2
- Aspire K3 Quick Kit
- Aspire Nautilus AIO kit
- Latest Bottom vertical coil (BVC) coils, interchangeable
- Material: Kanthal
- Coil wire embedded in an organic cotton wick
- Recommended 0.7 Ohm coil wattage: 18 to 23 Watts
- Recommended 1.8 Ohm coil wattage: 10 to 14 Watts
- Designed for mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping
- Delivers superb flavour with increased cloud volume
- Vapes with a cigarette style draw
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: